Monday, February 23, 2009
Family Pics at the duck pond
I just wanted to put this picture on here because we had such a nice time with Rachel and Avery yesterday getting our pictures taken at the duck pond. Porter was having a blast running around the campus of Central Texas College, but wasn't too much in the mood for group photos, so we did a lot more of just Robyn and I. Things are going as well as we could hope for here and we're just looking forward to our house-hunting trip today up to Ft. Sill! We just hope that we're able to find a good place to stay and get a lease signed without any trouble. On the way back we're going to stop in Dallas and take Porter to the Zoo there! I'll be sure to put a couple pictures of that on here when we get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment