Monday, November 17, 2008

Hi everyone!

I was able to get onto the site at the MWR (morale welfare and recreation) place, so here I am. Anyways, I just wanted to write everyone quick to say hi and that I'm doing just fine. I feel bad for my little guy and Robyn back there fighting off a fever, but I thank God for good folks in our lives like Rachel and the dude accross the street who are willing to help out when it matters. Rachel and Avery have honestly been so supportive and wonderful to have as neighbors and friends. Porter is lucky to have such a great 'auntie RayRay' around to help Robyn out. I just feel helpless being over here and not able to help the little guy feel better. Less than 60 days now though, so not too much longer. I can't complain about the FOB...it's pretty nice, good food, not too far to walk to work and everything else. A little ways to the gym, but it's a good mile jog to warm up before I get there, so it works out alright. The MWR place is on the way back from the gym, so I will try to get up a little earlier so I can still come post on here for everyone to stay updated. I may be a little lazy sometimes, but for the most part, I should be on a schedule now that allows for it. Anyways, I'm off to go take a shower and grab a nice breakfast...I think I'll have a ham and cheeze omelette with a slice of french toast and some sliced pears and orange juice like I had yesterday! It's a great way to start the day after a good work out. I hope all of you are doing well and had a great weekend!

No comments: