Hi everyone,
Today is a good day. I have the day off today, except for my PT test in an hour and a half, so I'm going to go get my haircut before and then hopefully do well! I was able to sleep in, so that was nice. But even better than that, Robyn and I have been in discussion about me getting a truck for some time now...the discussion mostly being me asking for one when we go to the career course and her saying we can't afford it until I'm a Major. Well, last night out of the blue she said she'd been thinking about it and that we should get one when I get back! With limitations of course on how much she'd be willing to pay for one, but we can work with that. What I really want is the '07 Toyota Tundra with the four doors. I found one http://sanmarcostoyota.com/Vehicle.aspx?v=772963 but it's a little over our price range right now. We're looking for about 18k. But, we aren't going to get it until around February '09, so hopefully the price will drop with the new year. Anyways, I'm wicked psyched about it and I'm going to go start my day! I hope you all are doing well. Check out Robyn's latest post...aren't they the best looking family ever?! I love those two.
Laters,
Joe
No comments:
Post a Comment