Monday, January 5, 2009
Truck plans
So, I just wanted to write to say that things are going well and I'm still planning on getting my new truck when I get back home. I can't wait to go looking around with Robyn in a couple weeks! I guess the new incentives from Chevy should come out tomorrow, so I'm hoping that the prices went down and/or the incentives went up so I can get the truck I really want for the money. This truck should be the vehicle that I use for the next several years, so I want to make sure that it's the right one and that I don't scrimp on some things that I'll end up wishing I had gotten. At the same time, I don't want to break the bank on a bunch of unnecessary stuff either. I just want the basic truck, with crew cab, 4WD, and a towing package in a darker color....preferably blue. Not too bad, right? We'll see what they offer when the time comes. It will help a lot with the move up to Ft. Sill that we'll be doing in the beginning of March too. Then, after that, if we go somewhere like Ft. Drum like we're hoping then the 4WD will be handy. That's the logic behind needing that, anyways. I know we won't need it in Texas or Oklahoma, but probably shortly thereafter. I have other plans that will encompass the towing package later on...but we'll save those for later.:) For now, it's off to the gym to get a good workout after a nice talk with my lovely wife. I hope you all have a wonderful day and I'll talk to you again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Joe,
you sort of answered my question to you in my blog about when you get to go home. I am so excited for you and Robyn. I can't wait to see pics of your new truck when you get it. I love you bunches and stay safe.
Okay, so I need to know about Robyn's Christmas present. E-mail me...and send her flowers before you come home. She's looking HOT with her new haircut. :)
Post a Comment