Thursday, October 2, 2008

Layover in Hungary, Budapest

Hey everyone!

I'm here in Budapest just sitting for a couple hours before continuing on the rest of my journey to Iraq. I hope things are well with all of you back in the states. I'm doing well and have had a whole row to myself to lay out and sleep on the ride so far, so that's been nice. It's about 0315 Texas time and I think around 0900 or so here. I am just looking forward to getting through Kuwait and to my FOB so I can start getting to work and meeting the folks I'll be living and working with over the next four months. I miss Robyn and Porter already, but I know they'll be okay. Porter was really cute when he and Robyn dropped me off yesterday. It was around 0300 in the morning so he was still really tired, but he gave me hugs from his car seat and was really talkative:) I'm new to this whole blogging thing, but hope I can update it regularly. That's all for now, I'll try to write again when I have something more interesting or get somewhere new. Bye!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Awww snap! Joe is hip to the world of blogging!! I miss you! Porter does too!!

Army Mom said...

This blogger thing was a great idea. Leave it to you Joe, to think of a name like that. Coooooool !!!!

I love it.

I'll look forward to the next post. I've printed it out so Dad can read it.

I'm so glad all is well.

Love Mom