Howdy all,
I'm still chillin like a villain here in Kuwait waiting for the next flight up to my unit's FOB. I'm still trying to get adjusted to the time difference and recovered from the jet lag. It's been nice being able to get a few emails from Robyn so far and a few other folks that have said hi. I want to say thanks to our friends back in Texas who have been hanging out with Robyn and P-nut. I know she really appreciates it and it makes me feel better to know that there are folks there that she can spend some adult time with and help so she doesn't get overwhelmed with Porter sitting in the house all day. Far from it, she has been keeping pretty darned busy as usual...and that's awesome. I'm so proud of the way she rises to the occasion of me being gone. Anyhow, as I talk about adjusting to the sleep schedule I'm about to take a little mid-afternoon nap:) I hope you all are doing well and feel free to email me! If this internet gets working better hopefully, I'll be able to check it.
until the next time...
1 comment:
Glad you're doing well. We're trying to keep her busy. :) Let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment