Thursday, October 9, 2008

First Day of my new job

Well,

I had just typed a whole long description of my day and it got wiped out by the stupid internet connection here.:( I had a great long day today...0430-2230 and I'm really tired now. I'm working with some great people and think the job will be much more satisfying than Rear-D was for me over the last 17+months. I won't be staying here in Baghdad much longer, but the move should be transparent to you all. I will just be handling the intelligence for the part of the squadron that moves to another FOB next month. I can't say much more than that due to OPSEC (Operational Security). I hope you all are doing well back there and I will talk to you all again soon! I love you Robyn! Please give Porter a hug and cheek for me:)

1 comment:

Army Mom said...

Hey Shmoe,

I'm just catching up on your blogs. I haven't been able to use my computer much. It seems that every time I come down to get on line, I have to run another security download. If everyone in the world was honest, we wouldn't need that, right? :)

I will update Dad when I get done down here. This is so great though. Keep them coming.

Love you
Mom