Hi again,
I now have wireless internet in my room, so I can work on this a little more at my convenience. Here is a story board of pictures from my trip to Baghdad. I'm sure more pictures will follow as time goes on. I got to do a little webcam session with Robyn and Porter for a few minutes before she had to get ready to go to a BBQ with some of our friends, so that was nice:) Anyways, here are the pics:
...psych...it's not working and I give up cause it's midnight...we'll try again later. Take care!
2 comments:
Stink, I wanted to see pictures, but I'm glad you got to talk with Robyn and Porter. I'm SO going to miss you guys when you head off to Ft. Sill. Stay safe and let me know if there's anything I can do for you, Robyn, or Porter. :)
Hey there Bro! I finally found the blog thingy!!! LOL, here I am finally reading all your entries. I am so glad I say hi to you this way too. I love you bunches. Stay safe and I await your updates. Oh and I created a profile. I will do a blog soon and send out the invite.
SMOOCHES
Post a Comment